The University of Queensland
Organisation Type: University
The University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s leading research and teaching institutions. It strives for excellence through the creation, preservation, transfer and application of knowledge.
For more than a century, UQ has educated and worked with outstanding people to deliver knowledge leadership for a better world. UQ is in the top 100 universities worldwide, measured through a number of major independent university rankings:
- The Academic Ranking of World Universities;
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings;
- US News Best Global Universities Rankings;
- QS World University Rankings; and
- Performance Ranking of Scientific Papers for World Universities.
It is also the largest university in Queensland.