The HEARing CRC is a multidisciplinary collaboration of five Core Members and 17 Support Members, each of which contributes specific expertise and infrastructure to our research, commericalisation and education programs.
Each Member contributes specific expertise and infrastructure to the research, commercialisation and education activities. Alongside their Core or Support status, HEARing CRC Members are be classified as:
- Academic/Medical Research Institute
- Clinical Service Provider
- Professional body.
- Australian Hearing
- Macquarie University
- National Acoustic Laboratories - with support from the Office of Hearing Services.
- Sivantos (Formerly known as Siemens Hearing Instruments)
- The University of Melbourne.
- Advisory Council for Children with Impaired Hearing (Taralye)
- Audiology Australia
- Bionics Institute
- Hear and Say
- Hybrid Electronics
- Murdoch Childrens' Research Institute
- Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
- Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
- The Shepherd Centre
- Sydney Cochlear Implant Clinic
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Western Sydney
- The University of Wollongong