We are passionate about communicating our research outcomes to the public so they have a better understanding of the latest developments in hearing healthcare and managing hearing loss. This is a great extension of our efforts to communicate the significance of our research to researchers and clinicians who work in hearing healthcare industry.
The translation of our research outcomes to all those involved in the management of hearing loss ensures the knowledge we create can be easily understood, and used by the people who benefit from it.
The HEARing CRC communicates its research outcomes through:
- Close collaboration with HEARing CRC Members and other organisations
- The Hearing Education and Research Network (HEARnet)
- Peer-reviewed publications
- Publications, brochures, pamphlets and its websites
- Presentation at Australian and international scientific meetings and conferences
- The media (including social media).
If you would like to find out more about HEARing CRC communications contact: