Dynamic Hearing Pty Ltd
Dynamic Hearing was established as a venture capital backed spin-off in 2002, and has enjoyed strong growth in international licensing of its digital signal processing software for hearing aids and telecommunications. Dynamic Hearing has been sucessful in licensing of the ADRO technology [link] to international hearing aid companies, and more recently has expanded its work to telecommunications. Dynamic Hearing has filed a number of new patents and employs over 20 staff in Victoria.
HEARworks announced the sale of its shareholding in Dynamic Hearing Pty Ltd to GBS Ventures and Kestrel Capital on 28 June 2007.
Microphones Pty Ltd
Established in 2001, Microphones Pty Ltd holds intellectual property developed by the previous CRC HEAR. HEARworks holds 90% of the equity of Microphones, with the remaining 10% held by two inventors.
Microphones did not actively trade during 2007/08 - the company is planned to close and assign IP to HEARworks.